- Called to attempt to re-confirm the reservations for artists at a hotel-no luck, no answer. Try again tomorrow, I guess
- called another local theatre (that I’m also good friends with the executive director)to see if they had a couple of props that we could borrow (and arranged to pick it up tomorrow)
- faxed a document requesting the rental fees and items for one of our weekend performances from a vendor
- Started database entries for our previous shows and added their ticket prices as our software system didn’t give us that information. Will actually enter it into the computer tomorrow as this task took up the majority of my day.
- While ending his meeting with the Board president, Chuck called me into his office. And formally introduced me to her. Now I can personally say that I know the board President and Vice-President.