Again, not much to say here:
- Made two phone calls-well, made one and attempted another, anyway. One was to a company confirming reservations, the other attempted one was to an upcoming artist’s record company to explain what the two different ticket prices meant for their event.
- Went to the box office manager to request a number for someone for Chuck
- Made a copy of something for Chuck.
- Did some filing for the box office manager after Chuck left for his meeting
- assisted the box office manager in re-setting the theatre seats for this weekend’s performance of Our Town by the Saybrook Stage Company.
- attempted to fix the DVD Player in the museum, with no luck.